The Student card is used for Student ID as well as access to the Mannix Library and all other libraries associated with the University. It is issued during the enrolment process by the Academic Records Office where a digital photo is taken. CTC Student cards are issued to degree students only. Students enrolled as Audit are not eligible for a student card, but receive a library card (for one year’s duration).
If a card expires while a student’s enrolment is still current, a new card may be issued and the expiry date is calculated according to the rules below.
Presentation of the Student Card is required at examinations and when collecting corrected assignments from the Academic Records Office.
Concessions and discounts outside CTC may be available to enrolled full-time students with a current student card, including discount movies and software.
Student Cards issued in 2020 will remain current according to the following schedule:
|Type of study||Duration of Student Card|
|Single unit or cross-institutional study||one year|
|Diploma, Graduate Certificate, or Graduate Diploma||two years|
|Bachelor, Masters, or Doctorate||three years|
|Student on a Student Visa||valid to end date of course|
Student Concession Card: Public Transport Victoria
Undergraduate Domestic Students
- Student concession is available to undergraduate domestic students who study fulltime.
- According to the Department of Human Services, a student who is enrolled for three units or more can be deemed as fulltime for the purposes of student concession.
- To apply, obtain a form from the PTV website and bring the completed form including two passport-sized photos to the Academic Records Office.
- Students studying part-time are not eligible for this concession.
- However, those on a low income, may be eligible for a Health Care Card from Centrelink.
- Students undertaking a postgraduate degree are not eligible for PTV Student Concession Card.
- However, domestic students on a low income may be eligible for a Health Care Card from Centrelink.
- Transport Concessions are available to undergraduate students on a student visa (conditions apply).
- For more information contact the University of Divinity.
- Students on other visas are not eligible for this concession.