Chapel and Mass Times
All students and staff are welcome to use the chapel for private prayer, and to attend scheduled devotions and Masses. Other liturgies should be arranged with the Master. During semester times, Mass is normally celebrated at 1:05pm from Monday to Thursday. Students are particularly encouraged to participate in the College Masses listed below. The venue for these College Masses will be advised:
- Opening Mass: Friday 26 February, 5.30pm
- College Mass: Thursday 3 June, 6.00pm
- End of Year Mass: Friday 5 November, 5.30pm
Generally students use their own personal email address.
Please advise the Academic Records Office of any email changes as soon as possible.
Students are reminded to check their emails regularly to ensure they receive relevant information.
CTC email addresses are available upon request to the Registrar, and will follow the same convention as lecturers: firstname.lastname@example.org e.g., email@example.com.
CTC emails follow the convention firstname.lastname@example.org for all staff. For example: email@example.com
Wireless internet is provided for student use throughout the College. Connection details are available from Reception. Nine computers are available within the library for students to use and two laptops are available for loan.
Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne’s IT Service Team is available to students:
IT Service Desk: Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 7:00pm
Contact via phone: (03) 9926 6200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The IT Service Team copies all student requests to John Bartholomeusz, Registrar.
There is limited parking available for student use at CTC. Applications and forms for car-parking access are made to CTC Reception.
- Parking requests must be submitted for EACH Semester.
- Access for those with mobility needs will be given priority.
- Should your application be successful, your allocated space will only be available as specified in an email. Please do not arrive any earlier than 15-minutes before your allocated time, as the bay will be in use. Please note also, that you MUST vacate the reserved car park spot as soon as your reservation ends.
- Students must not park in allocated staff parking spaces.
- CTC holds no responsibility for items/valuables left in parked vehicles nor any damage to vehicles while onsite.
For more information regarding parking terms and conditions see the Car Parking Access Form.
Bicycle racks are available for student use in the CTC car park.
Lockers for storage of personal items are available in the upstairs corridor near the Chisholm room. Students are required to provide their own padlock. Students need to remove the lock and clear their locker at the end of exam week each semester.