Academic Support Services
See also Peer Liaison Officers below.
Health and Wellbeing
Fire, Police, Ambulance
St Vincent’s Hospital
41 Victoria Parade
(03) 9231 2211
Epworth/Freemasons GP Clinic
113 Albert Street
(03) 9418 8162
Call reception on (03) 9412 3333
Counselling and Healthcare Services
Student Support Services: Disability
Students with a permanent or temporary disability, condition or disorder are encouraged to make their particular needs known at the time of enrolment, so every effort can be made to accommodate their needs.
- Student Application for Support Form, can be completed with guidance from either the Academic Dean or Postgraduate Coordinator, as applicable.
- Where appropriate, a Student Support Plan will be developed, which may be brought to the attention of the student’s lecturers.
- Download the form
Document *Student Support PlanStudent Support Plan
Student Support Services: Pastoral Care
CTC seeks to nurture and support all students by providing a safe, inclusive and caring environment. Students are welcome to make any pastoral needs known to an appropriate staff member:
- Students in domestic or personal difficulties may speak with a member of the CTC Executive, and will be referred if appropriate to Catholic agencies that provide pastoral support;
- Students experiencing interruption to their studies due to unforeseen circumstances may apply for Special Grading Consideration or for a Student Support Plan
- Students seeking pastoral counselling or spiritual accompaniment will be referred if appropriate, to Catholic agencies that provide pastoral support;
- Priests are available for sacramental ministry;
- Students may confidentially approach one of the appointed Peer Liaison Officers to raise any questions, concerns or to seek information.
Student Support Services: Peer Liaison Officers
Peer Liaison Officers are appointed to assist students and staff in matters concerning harassment, discrimination or grievances.Document *Peer Liaison OfficersPeer Liaison Officers
Peer Liaison Officers for 2020
- Mr Jude Caspersz: Learning Support Coordinator
- Mrs Lisa Gerber: Mannix Library
- Br Michael Last MGL: CTC Student
- Sr Duyen Nguyen RSM: CTC Student