CTC welcomes overseas students and provides students with a safe, enjoyable and rewarding place to study. In compliance with Australian law CTC provides overseas students with a quality education and is committed to consumer protection.
- Visit the University of Divinity’s Overseas Student Resources page for more information.
- More details regarding studying in Australia can be found on the Study Australia website.
- Information relating to the Australian Government’s Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) can be found on the Department of Education’s website.
Conditions of Study
When applying to study at the University, it is important to determine whether you will be an overseas student or a domestic student AND whether you will be studying off-shore or on-shore. Click here for more information.
English Language Requirements
All overseas students must meet the requisite English language proficiency level for admission to their course, as specified in the University of Divinity Admission Policy, Schedule A
Undergraduate and Postgraduate study
IELTS test result with an overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score under 6.0, or an equivalent test.
Higher Degree by Research
IELTS test result with an overall score of 7.0 and no individual band score under 6.5, or an equivalent test.
Support for Overseas Students
CTC offers a range of services to support and help students to succeed in their studies. These include:
- Course Advice
- Academic Support
- Pastoral Support
- Peer Liaison Officers
- Student Support: Contact Mr Jude Caspersz, Learning Support Officer
- After Hours Support: call 1800 775 691
- All new overseas students must attend a compulsory orientation session prior to commencement of semester.
- This is normally held in the week before commencement, view our Orientation page for more information
- This program aims to help new overseas students transition successfully into student life in a new country.