Acknowledgement of Melbourne’s First Peoples
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians who have walked upon and cared for the lands on which we live and work for thousands of years. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and future. We honour the continuing spiritual relationship of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to this country. Read more…
Student Representative Council
The Student Representative Council (SRC) is a friendly and conscientious group of students elected to represent and serve the students of CTC in various ways, including:
- Providing social interaction among the student body, and between students and staff at CTC.
- Managing the Student Common Room ensuring that refreshments are available to enhance student relaxation and conversation during lunch, dinner and lecture breaks.
- Extending the interests of the students by providing opportunities for personal, academic and spiritual enrichment.
- Arranging and promoting the College Masses, including the Opening Mass, college Mass, and End of Year Mass.
- Being available to answer student queries.
- Representing students on the Academic Board, the OHS Committee, and by providing a library representative.
- Managing student finances that are entrusted to SRC
- Annual General Meeting (held in Semester One)
- Semester 1 BBQ
- Semester 2 BBQ
- All enrolled CTC students are eligible for election to the SRC
- Membership of the SRC reflects the diversity of CTC students in relation to: level of study; vocation; gender; ability/disability.
- Elections for the office bearers of the SRC are conducted at the Annual General Meeting (AGM), held at the commencement of first semester each year.
Part of the voluntary student contribution subsidises the facilities of the Student Common Room, the cost of the College Mass and Dinner and other functions organised by the SRC.
The SRC provides CTC jackets, hoodies, and coffee mugs to students and staff at cost.
Contact the SRC for the order form.
The SRC Constitution is available from the SRC upon request, or by clicking on the button below
Suggestion Box in the Student Common Room
Mail: SRC, Catholic Theological College, PO Box 146, East Melbourne VIC 8002
|President||Br Oliver Bajon OP|
|Vice President||Br Nicholas Calandra|
|Academic Board Representative||Br Oliver Bajon OP|
|Academic Board Representative||Br Matthew Luli OP|
|Treasurer||Br Duc Tran Ngoc SDB|
|Secretary||Br Justin Uzabeaga MGL|
|Corpus Christi College/Library||TBA|
|OH&S Representative||Mr Anthony Holligan|
|Additional Member||Mr Terry Maher|
|Additional Member||Ms Christina Schembri|
Catholic Theological College holds in prayerful and loving memory those members of the College Community who have died in the past twelve months:
- Deacon Charles English