CTC has a number of study tools and resources available to help you make the most of your student experience. You can use these to ensure you are aware of key dates, policies and other expectations during your study from how to enrol in units or update your personal details, to grading and assessment information.
University of Divinity holds graduation ceremonies each year, at which students graduate in person or in absentia (in their absence). CTC looks forward to celebrating with our graduands in person where possible at the Melbourne ceremony.
Graduands have the choice to graduate in person or in absentia at one of the ceremonies.
- CTC will contact potential graduands before the graduation process.
- Once eligibility is confirmed, students have to opt-in to graduate at a graduation ceremony.
- There is no cost for attending the ceremony, apart from hire or purchase of academic dress.
- All graduating students are advised to check the graduation page on the University of Divinity website for information concerning graduation, or contact the Academic Dean.
Date: Friday 27 March 2020
Venue: St Patrick’s Cathedral, 1 Cathedral Place, Melbourne
Date: Friday 4 December 2020
Venue: Immanuel College Chapel, 32 Morphett Road, Novar Gardens, SA
Date: Friday 19 March 2021
Venue: St Michael’s Uniting Church, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne
Students can obtain their Academic Documents throughout their studies and during and after graduation. Students requiring one of the following documents contact either the Academic Dean, Postgraduate Coordinator or Research Coordinator as appropriate:
- A testamur (a unique certificate recording the award of the degree, diploma or certificate)
- An academic transcript (a record of all units and courses of study attempted, and the results)
- An Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (a record that has international recognition as a statement of study undertaken in Australia)
- Enrolment Summary