CTC has a number of study tools and resources available to help you make the most of your student experience. You can use these to ensure you are aware of key dates, policies and other expectations during your study from how to enrol in units or update your personal details, to grading and assessment information.
How to Re-enrol
Contact the Academic Records Office to arrange an appointment:
- Undergraduate and Audit: phone (03) 9412 3307 or via mail
- Postgraduate and Audit: phone (03) 9412 3314 or via email
Re-enrolments for the new academic year open in November of the previous year.
Students are encouraged to re-enrol at least two weeks prior to commencement.
|2020||Domestic Students||Visa Holders|
|Semester 1||by the middle of February 2020||by last Friday of January 2020|
|Winter Intensives||by the middle of June 2020||by last Friday of June 2020|
|Semester Two||by the middle of July 2020||by last Friday of June 2020|
Payment must be arranged at time of re-enrolment.
For more information see the Fees section.
- University of Divinity Exchange Students enrol through their home college.
- University of Divinity Enrolment Policy
CTC reserves the right to use its discretion in accepting applications for enrolment, in accordance with the University of Divinity Admissions Policy.
Policies and Procedures
University of Divinity holds graduation ceremonies each year, at which students graduate in person or in absentia (in their absence). CTC looks forward to celebrating with our graduands in person where possible at the Melbourne ceremony.
Graduands have the choice to graduate in person or in absentia at one of the ceremonies.
- CTC will contact potential graduands before the graduation process.
- Once eligibility is confirmed, students have to opt-in to graduate at a graduation ceremony.
- There is no cost for attending the ceremony, apart from hire or purchase of academic dress.
- All graduating students are advised to check the graduation page on the University of Divinity website for information concerning graduation, or contact the Academic Dean.
Date: Friday 27 March 2020
Venue: St Patrick’s Cathedral, 1 Cathedral Place, Melbourne
Date: Friday 4 December 2020
Venue: Immanuel College Chapel, 32 Morphett Road, Novar Gardens, SA
Date: Friday 19 March 2021
Venue: St Michael’s Uniting Church, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne
Students can obtain their Academic Documents throughout their studies and during and after graduation. Students requiring one of the following documents contact either the Academic Dean, Postgraduate Coordinator or Research Coordinator as appropriate:
- A testamur (a unique certificate recording the award of the degree, diploma or certificate)
- An academic transcript (a record of all units and courses of study attempted, and the results)
- An Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (a record that has international recognition as a statement of study undertaken in Australia)
- Enrolment Summary
- Undergraduate and Audit: Dr Rosemary Canavan, Academic Dean
- Postgraduate and Audit: Rev. Dr Phillip Gleeson SDB, Acting Postgraduate Cooordinator
- GCTRE: Dr Frances Baker RSM, GCTRE Coordinator
- Higher Degrees by Research: Rev. Dr Max Vodola, Acting Research Coordinator
- General Enquiries: Mr John Bartholomeusz, Assistant Dean