CTC has a number of study tools and resources available to help you make the most of your student experience. You can use these to ensure you are aware of key dates, policies and other expectations during your study from how to enrol in units or update your personal details, to grading and assessment information.
Academic and Student Life Information
Student Representative Council
The Student Representative Council (SRC) is a friendly and conscientious group of students elected to represent and serve the students of CTC in various ways
The University of Divinity is committed to the use of one basic referencing style for theology courses, which is based on the latest version of the Chicago Manual of Style (17th ed. 2017).
University of Divinity holds graduation ceremonies each year, at which students graduate in person or in absentia (in their absence). CTC looks forward to celebrating with our graduands in person where possible at the Melbourne ceremony.
Graduands have the choice to graduate in person or in absentia at one of the ceremonies.
- CTC will contact potential graduands before the graduation process.
- Once eligibility is confirmed, students have to opt-in to graduate at a graduation ceremony.
- There is no cost for attending the ceremony, apart from hire or purchase of academic dress.
- All graduating students are advised to check the graduation page on the University of Divinity website for information concerning graduation, or contact the Academic Dean.
2021 Melbourne Graduation Ceremony
- Date: Friday 19 March 2021
- Time: 7.30pm
- Venue: St Patrick’s Cathedral, East Melbourne
2021 Service of Thanksgiving
The Service of Thanksgiving for 2020 graduates (and HDR Graduation) scheduled for 31 August 2021 has been postponed due to lockdowns in Melbourne. Please see the updated information below.
- Date: 20 November 2021
- Time: 7.30pm
- Venue: St Paschal Chapel, 80 Albion Road, Box Hill, Victoria
2021 Adelaide Graduation Ceremony
- Date: Friday 3 December 2021
- Time: 7.30pm
- Venue: Immanuel College Chapel, 32 Morphett Road, Novar Gardens, South Australia
Students can obtain their Academic Documents throughout their studies and during and after graduation. Students requiring one of the following documents contact either the Academic Dean, Postgraduate Coordinator or Research Coordinator as appropriate:
- A testamur (a unique certificate recording the award of the degree, diploma or certificate)
- An academic transcript (a record of all units and courses of study attempted, and the results)
- An Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (a record that has international recognition as a statement of study undertaken in Australia)
- Enrolment Summary
Acknowledgement of Melbourne’s First Peoples
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians who have walked upon and cared for the lands on which we live and work for thousands of years. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and future. We honour the continuing spiritual relationship of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to this country. Read more…