The Graduate Certificate in Research Methodology (GCRM) equips students to apply sophisticated research skills to complex issues such as the development of a research proposal, gathering of and conceptual processing of research material, and the presentation of a research artefact, such as a dissertation.
Course Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Research Methodology:
- have a working knowledge of terms, assumptions and approaches to research that are current in selected theological disciplines;
- have familiarity with research methods, protocols, practices and ethics;
- apply focussed research methods towards complex research issues;
- apply writing and communication skills to the presentation of research results.
The Graduate Certificate in Research Methodology consists of 72 points comprised of:
- a unit in research methodology worth 24 points, either:
- RQ9748M Minor Thesis
Successful completion of an undergraduate degree, or an approved equivalent.
- Part-time: over 2 years.
The 2024 Timetable will be available late October. Click here to view the 2024 timetable.
2024 Unit Fees
- $3,172 per 24-point unit
- FEE-HELP: This course is eligible for FEE-HELP
- Upfront Payment: If you are paying Upfront, via BPay or Credit Card, payment of fees is arranged at enrolment. An invoice will be emailed during the enrolment or reenrolment process