The Graduate Diploma in Spirituality (GDS) allows students to explore their own spiritual experience in light of theological scholarship in spirituality. It provides a substantial foundation for further study. Graduates are able to articulate insights for Christian practice and identity.
Course Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Graduate Diploma in Spirituality:
- have engaged with personal spiritual experience in light of key themes and approaches in spirituality;
- have skills and capacities in research, reflection and communication of key themes and approaches in spirituality;
- have knowledge of the dynamics of the spiritual life through reflection on personal spiritual experience, integrated with key themes and approaches in spirituality;
- apply key themes and approaches in Christian spirituality to understanding life, work and community.
Successful completion of an undergraduate degree, or an approved equivalent.
- Full-time: in 1 year
- Part-time: over 3 years
The 2024 Timetable will be available late October. Click here to view the 2024 timetable.
2024 Unit Fees
- $3,172 per 24-point unit
- FEE-HELP: This course is eligible for FEE-HELP
- Upfront Payment: If you are paying Upfront, via BPay or Credit Card, payment of fees is arranged at enrolment. An invoice will be emailed during the enrolment or reenrolment process