Taking care of your physical and mental health will help you to achieve academic success, make the most of your learning opportunities and enjoy a positive student experience.
- If you are struggling with a personal, physical, emotional or mental health issue, we recommend seeking professional support from a healthcare provider.
- If you would like to speak with someone at your home college, you can find contact details at the bottom of this page.
- This page is intended as a guide to enable members of the University to locate professional local and online healthcare and counselling services, in Australia.
- The organisations and resources listed on this page are not endorsed or recommended by the University.
- Always consult a health care professional for advice.
- University of Divinity Student Support Services Policy