- Prospective students apply directly to the College for admission. Every applicant is considered on an individual basis.
- University of Divinity Exchange Students enrol through their home college.
- University of Divinity Enrolment Policy
CTC reserves the right to use its discretion in accepting applications for enrolment, in accordance with the University of Divinity Admissions Policy.
Contact your Course Advisor: Rev. Dr Max Vodola, Associate Dean I(Research) to begin the application process.
View the Research Process and Research Flowchart before you begin.
|2022||HDR Intake 1||HDR Intake 2||HDR Intake 3||HDR Intake 4|
|Start Dates||1 February||2 May||1 August||17 October|
|Census Dates||15 March||21 June||13 September||22 November|
|End Dates||29 July||31 October||31 January||14 April 2023|
HDR Scholarship applications close 15 November.
Step 1: Arrange for an Interview
Contact the Associate Dean (Research) to arrange an appointment.
Step 2: Bring to the Interview
- Proof of Citizenship (e.g. Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Academic/VCE transcripts
- Evidence of any Change of Name (if applicable)
- IELTS results (Overseas students only)
- Visa information (Overseas students only)
- Sponsor Statement (if third party is paying your tuition fees)
- Digital Headshot (for student records/ID card)
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
Step 3: Interview
- Discuss your proposal with the Research Coordinator
- Complete the HDR Application form
Step 4: Receive from the SGR or CTC
- Confirmation letter (by email)
- Student card (either in person or by post, when enrolment has been processed)
Step 5: Orientation
Attend one of our orientation sessions.
Payment must be arranged at time of enrolment. For more information see the Fees page.