CTC offers a wide and stimulating program of undergraduate studies in theology and related areas. These studies can be undertaken either for the highly-regarded awards of the University of Divinity (UD) or by audit (without assessment or credit) for personal or professional enrichment.
- Bachelor of Ministry for the pre-2016 structure please see Regulation 32 (as at 31 December 2015)
- Bachelor of Theology for the pre-2016 structure please see Regulation 4 (as at 31 December 2015)
A candidate may undertake one of the following degrees with, or subsequent to, another degee at the University of Divinity:
- Advanced Diploma in Philosophy and Bachelor of Theology
- Advanced Diploma in Theology and Ministry and Bachelor of Ministry
- Advanced Diploma in Theology and Ministry and Bachelor of Theology
- Bachelor of Ministry and Advanced Diploma in Theology and Ministry
- Bachelor of Ministry and Bachelor of Theology
- Bachelor of Theology and Advanced Diploma in Philosophy
- Bachelor of Theology and Advanced Diploma in Theology and Ministry
- Bachelor of Theology and Bachelor of Ministry
- Bachelor of Theology and Bachelor of Arts
The wide range of postgraduate studies available at CTC makes further study in theology and philosophy accessible to students with varying undergraduate backgrounds, and diverse interests.
- Theology graduates can undertake further, specialised study through coursework and higher degrees by research.
- Graduates from other disciplines can commence theological studies through coursework degrees at postgraduate level.
- Students seeking to enrol in graduate studies without previous tertiary awards may apply for entry to a Graduate Certificate on the basis of Professional Attainment.
Higher Degrees by Research
Typical Undergraduate Study Paths
Typical Postgraduate Study Paths