- Prospective students apply directly to the College for admission. Every applicant is considered on an individual basis.
- University of Divinity Exchange Students enrol through their home college.
- University of Divinity Enrolment Policy
Contact us to arrange an interview
- For undergraduate or postgraduate: contact the Academic Records Office to arrange an appointment
- For GCTRE contact the GCTRE Course Coordinator.
- For Research, contact the Research Coordinator.
- Re-enrolments for the new academic year open in November of the previous year.
- Students are encouraged to re-enrol at least two weeks prior to commencement.
|2022||Domestic Students||Visa Holders|
|Semester 1||by the middle of February 2022||by last Friday of January 2022|
|Winter Intensives||by the middle of June 2022||by last Friday of June 2022|
|Semester Two||by the middle of July 2022||by last Friday of June 2022|
Payment must be arranged at time of re-enrolment.
For more information see the Fees section.
CTC reserves the right to use its discretion in accepting applications for enrolment, in accordance with the University of Divinity Admissions Policy.