CTC offers a range of units and courses tailored to parish life and liturgical ministries suitable for experienced and beginning leaders, staff and, volunteers. We offer introductory and enrichment programs in areas of parish ministry, liturgy and catechesis, pastoral and spiritual. You can develop your skills and pursue your research interests.
Study fulltime or part time with us anywhere: onsite or online.
- Pastoral Associates
- Pastoral Workers
- Parish Leadership Team
- Parents and Catechists
- Sacramental Teams
- Liturgy and RCIA Coordinators
- Bereavement and Funeral Teams
- Safeguarding Committees
Undergraduate Courses for Beginners
Graduate Courses for Beginners
Click here for more information on other graduate courses including: counselling, leadership, and spiritual direction.
2024 Units of Study
- Pastoral Studies I: A Theory of Pastoral Practice
- Pastoral Leadership for a Safe Church
- Pastoral Supervision
- Clinical Pastoral Education
- Christian Spirituality A and/or B
- Ageing Persons and Pastoral Care
- Meditation and Wellbeing
- Exploring the Old Testament
- Exploring the New Testament with Mark’s Gospel
Theology and History
- Introducing Catholic Theology
- Vatican II: A Pastoral Council for a Synodal Church
- Introduction to Liturgy
- Liturgical Leadership in a Ministry context
- The Theology and the Liturgical Use of Icons
Visit our 2024 Timetable for more information.
Faith Development Sessions
CTC lecturers offer specialist sessions in the fields of Catholic theology, scripture, liturgy, spirituality, and pastoral studies. Contact us to discuss your needs for online or onsite adult faith development opportunities.
Engaging Your Faith series
A short series of online sessions is offered each semester, reflecting on what it means to be people of faith in the contemporary world. CTC lectures present a variety of topics including biblical studies, theology, pastoral studies, moral theology, spirituality, and inter-faith dialogue. Visit our Engaging Your Faith page for more information.