The Graduate Diploma in Divinity (GDDiv) allows students to explore multiple areas of interest in divinity and its associated disciplines or to engage with one or two areas in depth. It serves as a foundation for study of theology or philosophy and disciplines which are associated with them.
Note: This award may be used as an exit point from eligible students enrolled in a Masters degree who meet the admission requirements.
Course Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Graduate Diploma in Divinity:
- have advanced knowledge in one or more areas of divinity and associated disciplines
- have research, analysis and communication skills applicable to postgraduate study
- apply skills of interpretation to texts or concepts
- apply judgement based on theory, practice and tradition to contemporary issues.
- Successful completion of an bachelor degree, or an approved equivalent; or
- Has obtained a Graduate Certificate from the University of Divinity
- Full-time: in 1 year
- Part-time: over 3 years.
The 2024 Timetable will be available late October. Click here to view the 2024 timetable.
2024 Unit Fees
- $3,172 per 24-point unit
- FEE-HELP: This course is eligible for FEE-HELP
- Upfront Payment: If you are paying Upfront, via BPay or Credit Card, payment of fees is arranged at enrolment. An invoice will be emailed during the enrolment or reenrolment process